with Sweeney Photography
Sunday February 9th | Our Pin-up Transformation Includes:
- A complimentary glass of champagne.
- A pair of fabulous fake eye-lashes.
- A private (or best friends only) photo shoot and styling session which features:
- 1 hour in Hair, Make-up and Styling to help you make the transformation into a retro pin-up Hair to be styled by Lynde Johnson the co-owner of Vintage Hair in Billings
see her work here
- 1 hour long Professional photographic session with
Erin Sweeney (click here to see her work!)
- coaching and assistance with striking that perfect pose & feeling confident
- 3 photographic prints of your choice and a disk of edited images *which if requested can be developed just in time for Valentines day to share with your sweetie.
Please Do the following:
1.) pick a time slot. If someone's name appears next to the time it is no longer available.
2.) Pay online to save your space. Space cannot be reserved without payment online.
3.) Read the suggestions below on what to bring for the day of your shoot!
Important Note! arrive one hour before your scheduled appointment time if you want help with your styling, hair and make-up! You get one hour with the photographer and one hour of prep time getting beautified. So if your appointment is from 6pm-7pm then be here at 5pm.
Time Slots Available:
9am -10am - Reserved for Stacey
10am-11am - Reserved for Katie
11am - 12pm- Reserved for Shannon (paid)
Break (for lunch)
1pm-2pm - Reserved for Allison (paid)
2pm - 3pm - Reserved for Roxanne (paid)
3pm-4pm - Reserved for Erin (paid)
5pm-6pm - Reserved for Dana
6pm-7pm - Reserved for Amber
Note: We only have 7 spaces available and we are currently SOLD OUT! however if there is still lots of interest we may also do another day of appointments on Monday the 10th. So contact us if you would like to be first on our list next time. 406-647-0825
Instructions on what to bring:
If you decide to book an appointment to be transformed into a vintage beauty here's what you should bring!
Bring your Make up & bring a suitcase of things you feel pretty or sexy in. Things like dresses, lingerie, stockings, jewels, in colors that flatter you. Take some time to consider who you are having these images taken for if it's for a special someone what might they like? The more thought you put into this the more fun it can be. Bring a few pairs of high-heels, a robe, and your make-up. Then during your private appointment we’ll help you pull all these things together into your “look”.
Here are some great places to go to get inspired - Have fun!
See other real girls modeling as pin-ups
Find out about the famous Gil Elvgren
Good pin-up shopping spot
The real deal - worth the splurge period style lingerie!
An affordable alternative for lingerie shopping to create your look